September 14, 2012 in Say Hello
The other night, my husband Jer was telling my daughter about the first time he and I met. Meeting online wasn’t so popular 15 years ago, so we had to meet the old fashioned way, on our first date. I had spoken with him on the phone briefly, and I had agreed to go on a date with him over Christmas break. My aunt and uncle knew him, and his family, and my uncle had tried to get him to call me several times. Finally, Jer did call me and we met for the first time in my parent’s kitchen. He was cute and he drove an 80′s Camaro with t-tops, so I don’t even think I need to say anymore, do I?? All kidding aside, once he saw me he pretty much decided that I was the amazing woman he was going to marry, and he would duel any man who tried to prove otherwise. Ok, ok, I will be serious now!!
While I didn’t meet my husband online some 15 years ago, I have “met” some of you very nice people through the internets’es.
Now I would like to learn more about you! Will you say hello today and answer some of these questions so I can do just that?
You can copy and paste this into the comment box, because I am all about making your life easier. Your Welcome (*wink*).
1. Where do you live? (You can be specific or vague)
2.Which do you use the most? Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest?
3. What is the decade you were born in, and what is something you love about that decade?
4. What have you created recently?
5. Share a link to your blog or website:
Here are my answers to these questions:
1. Where do you live? (You can be specific or vague): Somerset Center, MI
2.Which do you use the most? Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest? Facebook
3. What is the decade you were born in, and what is something you love about that decade? 70′s , classic rock and roll!!
4. What have you created recently? Greeting cards (The thank you care below was designed this week using my own sketches, handwriting and watercolor paper.)
5. Share a link to your blog or website: mixedmolly.com. BAM!
Let’s hear from you today! Even you stalkers who stop by to read, but never comment. I know you are there